70,000 Tea Party Republicans March on Washington DCon September 13, 2009 at 12:32 pm
These Kind of People by Rack Jite
To begin with, I suppose the title says more about this than anything else. If you have been watching Fox News or listening to Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck or any media source from the Right it was 2 million marchers! Though the pictures, videos and Park Service estimate it at between 60,000 to 70,000. Though there are some crowd photo forgeries out and about. So the very basis of reporting this is… Well… A LIE! Not a little lie, or an apples/oranges lie, or a fib, but a boldfaced lie to the tune of 25 magnitudes! Which pretty much defines the politics of these kind of people.
This photo also helps define what these kind of people are, who would give such a sign to a child to carry. Scumbags is too kind a word…
We must also give credit to the two men who are most responsible for getting these kind of people to put down their AR15s and – from what the pictures seem to show – their Hostess Products long enough to waddle out of their hollars and all white suburbs and towns to participate. Dick Armey and Glenn Beck (notice too Glenn has two "n"s)
Here we have the video of a CNN reporter overwhelmed by the shouting mob who believe South Carolinas’ congressman "Charlie Wilson" are the two best words since "Whites Only".
Republcian South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint was on hand to comment that the reason their were no Blacks among the revelers was because "It’s probably just the time and organization and the media that promoted it." He expanded upon that convoluted crap to remind us that these kind of people are no radical group of extremists, but a geographical and political cutaway of the Republican Party, which I whole heartily agree with as the signs being carried show.
The five big issues to these regular Republicans are in order of importance:
1) Hispanic Immigration. The issue that got Joe Wilson to turn so purple he became the first congressman in history to heckle a President in a Congressional speech. The only president to ever be so heckled just happened to be black. Joe Wilson has subsequently become the poster boy for the GOP. Just the thought of Illegal Immigrants having their appendages sewed back on after losing them to lawn mowers or meat packaging company cutting machines sends these kind of people into purple faced rants. Christian values and all that…
2) Unlimited support of the 2nd Amendment!
3) Government involvement in health care or government involvement in anything other than prisons, lethal injections, preemptive wars and public bass boat ramps. With Sarah Palin last week suggesting privatizing Social Security with vouchers, one cannot even argue with these kind of people over Medicare or Social Security because they don’t really want that either.
4) To screech about ACORN and Van Jones and Barrack Hussein Obama. All three of which have what in common?
5) And of course the debt they blame on Obama. Which is a very big… hmm… LIE! Republicans and Ronald Reagan tripled the debt, the GOP and W. Bush not only doubled the debt again 20 years later, but spent more on the Medicare Drug Plan and the unnecessary war in Iraq than President Obama has on the bail outs (which Bush began), the stimulus (which Bush began) and the projected health care costs combined. These kind of people had no tea parties then. Go figure.
The media cannot talk about this fairly because these kind of people make up about 30% of the television audience who buy extraordinary amounts of pickup trucks, pickup truck insurance, Budweiser, Hostess Products and really stupid crap from snownose screaming Billy Mays. The media has a CORPORATE BIAS not a LIBERAL BIAS and as such they must pretend these kind of people are no different than anyone else. Kick Chapter on Corporate Media Bias
I agree with Senator DeMint that these kind of people at this Tea Party have transcended from what was called the Republican Base to becoming the Republican Party.
Whether it’s the religious, Southern, Western, Wall Street, Neo Con or Looneytarian areas of the GOP, these kind of people do not want one penny of their tax money going to anyone darker than they. Of course racism and bigotry are not the only issue these kind of people suffer, there is also selfishness, greed, intolerance, torture, war, religious dogma and of course ignorance. Stupid White People.
To these kind of people the term "GOVERNMENT" means African American bureaucRATS – seen as overweight black women – who from their tax supported cubicles – are telling these kind of people what to do. Uppity Negroes coupled with the growing influx of Hispanics pushing their alien culture of family, very hard work and a maternal religion upon America -whether they have papers or not – has been the driving force in America since around 1620. Go back to issue #2. It’s what the guns are for.
Being an old fart I remember well what happened after the Supreme Court unanimous decision Brown v. Education in 1954 – which declared segregated schools were intrinsically unfair.
Within weeks all across America – though predominantly in the South – popped up giant billboards to IMPEACH EARL WARREN (the Supreme Court Justice who fought for the unanimous decision). The signs were funded by The John Birch Society, an extremist wing of the GOP. Today these same kind of people have become the very essence of the Republican Party. Back then too, it also had nothing to do with racism in the same manner it has nothing to do with it today.
Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michelle Malkin, Michael Savage, Fox News and Dick Armey have succeeded in destroying any meaningful health care. And they are proud of it. BTW, everyone of those people are multimillionaires. Who would of guessed!