This list is from a conservative radio talk show host John Ziegler who wrote this over at Mediaite,
- That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
- Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
- President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
- The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a horrible candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
- Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
- When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
- Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
- There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently “very pro-choice,” favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
- The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
- The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
- Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
- Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
- Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
- Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
- Words mean nothing.
- Having class or decency means nothing.
- Limited government means nothing.
- Cultural issues mean nothing.
- Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
- Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
- Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
- Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
- Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
- Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
- Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
What I find missing in all this are the names of