Top Ten list of those responsible for Arizona Gabrielle Giffords TERRORIST ACTon January 9, 2011 at 8:23 pm
The first thing I want to address is the lie the media is pushing that this now makes congressmen and politicians afraid to appear in public. BULLSHIT! This only makes DEMOCRATS fear to appear in public. Selling ads to the Tea Party is more important than the truth. It has gone too far.
Also Mr. Media, which of you will be first to use the correct term "TERRORISM" regarding this?
It’s the same with shooting doctors in the back or one of our drones blowing up a wedding party. Amiercans are incapable of terrorism. Are we going to send Loughner to Gitmo and try him by military tribunal? Yeah right…
Top Ten list of those responsible for Arizona the Gabrielle Giffords TERRORIST ACT
1) Jared Loughner – So far his politics point to his wanting to go back to a Ron Paul gold standard, upset with government mind control through political correctness (grammar police) and after she Giffords won the election claiming that most people in her district are illiterate. Though so far, every single Republican has said this has nothing to do with politics and only to do with an insane man.
2) Arizona - For not only their complete lack of any gun laws, but for whipping up such a degree of racism and bigotry regarding Mexicans that it went viral.
3) The NRA – Who have so profoundly succeeded in making any sane gun control legislation no longer even debatable in America. Gabrielle Giffords was an advocate for the 2nd Amendment.
4) The Tea Party - The basis of the steaming political hatred and often violent vitriol directed at the United States government and Democrats specifically.
5) Sarah Palin - For her constant promotion of guns, gun play and specifically her cross-hair targeting of Gabrielle Giffords.
6) Sharon Angle - For coining the phrase "Second Amendment Remedies" to deal with Democrats.
7) Jesse Kelly - Gabrielle Giffords’ opponent in the general election who specifically targeted Gabrielle Giffords with his promotion of automatic weapons.
8) Glenn Beck – Who has been America’s daily Christian Preacher on radio and TV promoting so much hate and anger at Democrats it’s a wonder some wingnut isn’t shooting a liberal daily.
9) Rush Limbaugh - Who has been the voice of Right-wing talk radio pushing this kind of political hatred now for 25 years.
10) The Mainstream Media – Who like the rest of us knew this was coming but refused to speak out, and still do, for fear of losing advertising share to FOX NEWS.
My two cent guess is Jared Longhner is no Christian Evangelical terrorist like our Pro Life terrorists, but a Ron Paul / Rand Paul / Free Republic Libertarian.