[jwplayer file=”http://rackjite.com/videos/mp4s/maherrules4192013.mp4″ image=”http://rackjite.com/videos/mp4s/maherrules.jpg”]
Boy is that ever a rule to live by. The more dancers there are on stage at a concert the worse the music is. Its like gravity, no getting around it.
Which gets me thinking. I wonder if there is even one heterosexual man who watches American Idol? Well, without being forced to. Women! How shallow and easily distracted by shinny objects. When we know full well that what is important in this world are small groups of men in uniforms slapping each other around to get a ball from here to there.
As to the Bill Maher show last night, Maher did get it down to the very unpopular reality in the gun debate. There are five issues at at play.
1) The change of the word primary from a noun to a verb, Republicans do not want to get PRIMARIED.
2) Every democracy in the world uses a MAJORITY to pass laws rather than a Super Majority.
3) Lobby money pouring in to election campaigns allows them to run the nation.
4) The Constitution equating Senators representing 100,000 people as the same as those representing 10 million people.
5) The 2nd Amendment is crap and needs to be changed.