web analytics
Menu Close

Two Thirds of Republicans are Stupid and deplorable, graphs don’t lie

Stupid Deplorable Republicans, the graph!

Well there you have it, a 26 point spike of high school graduates or less moving to the GOP the year a black man wins the presidency. Right there to see in red and blue.

So we have resolved the stupid racists issue, but what about deplorable?

Breaking it down to Trump supporters, it is 65%, or two thirds who believe President is a Muslim and not born in America. for Republicans it is 41% with another 31% who are not sure, or a total of 72%, almost three fourths.

So by the numbers, 40% of Americans are Republicans, two thirds of whom are deplorable, which means 26% of Americans are deplorable. or about 75 million Americans.